Friday, July 20, 2012

MY Disclosure, Part 1 of 3


Dear Friends and Loved Ones:
I’m fearlessly coming out of the UFO closet here because I feel it is necessary and timely, as the rate of change we experience now goes exponential!
As a boy living in Bangkok, Thailand, during the mid 1960s I recall reading a book called FLYING SAUCERS HAVE LANDED, in which a man named George Adamski told of his many sightings of spaceships. He even claimed that he had met a man from outer space who emerged from a landed saucer in the California desert. The book included saucer photos he took, which were amazingly clear and close-up. I was not sure I believed the account or that the photos were authentic, but I kept an open mind.
Not many years later, when I lived in Berkeley, California, I joined my older brother on the upstairs back porch of our house late one afternoon. We gazed out over San Francisco Bay towards the Golden Gate Bridge. I’d been there less than a minute when something far to our left caught my eye moving in the sky. I pointed and just said, “Look!”
We both saw six (or he thought maybe seven) silvery saucers in a V formation cross from above Palo Alto to over Mount Tamalpais in a matter of two or three seconds at the most. The formation stacked itself in a vertical line; the top saucer moved up, and then all of them disappeared in the blink of an eye. The next evening we went over to the City and the Avalon Ballroom for a Jefferson Airplane concert.
Paul Kantner announced that the first song was a new one he had just written called, “Have You Seen the Saucers?” My brother and I exchanged significant glances…
Quite a few years later, while living in Estes Park, Colorado, with three friends I drove up into Rocky Mountain National Park to hear the elk bugling. Before it was fully dark, across a gentle open slope we spied some lights adrift above the treetops. No copter or plane, clearly, for as they moved, the lights changed colors, appeared and disappeared. Whatever carried the lights seemed to morph and shape-shift.
We actually drove much closer and watched this “object” from maybe only a hundred yards or less. It continued to silently self-transform for maybe ten or fifteen minutes before it drifted from sight behind the trees…
Far more recently, just a few years ago driving home from work in Wimberley, as I crossed the Blanco River Bridge I spied a white light moving horizontally through a major thundercloud. Amid flashes of dramatic lighting, the white light reached a thin spot in the cloud and briefly revealed itself as a silvery saucer shape before it returned into the cloud as a white lozenge moving in a straight line…
I cannot claim these were spaceships. They were UFOs, precisely what the acronym means. A mystery, yet I know what I saw. Rather than fear, I felt elated at their beauty and I sensed that in some sense, rather than solid devices, these were living things or even beings. Or possibly machines so advanced they are almost alive? Who knows?
Not until this year when Tomàs and I attended the “2012 Women’s UFO Symposium” in Glen Rose, Texas, did it all finally begin to make a lot more sense.
The keynote speaker was a remarkable woman named Carol Rosin, with whom I immediately felt a connection. Here is a brief statement by Carol:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHyRyDRKhE&feature=player_embedded
In the next part of this I’ll put together what I sincerely feel is going on.
Peace & (((HUGS)))
Bruce
_________________________
Nada Te Turbe*
       -- Theresa of Avila
*(Let Nothing Disturb You)



No comments:

Post a Comment